Saturday, October 22, 2011

hi, hello and welcome!

For starters, if you found this blog through thenerdynest-- welcome friend! I'm sure you are aware of the recent news around the nest..(our recent engagment!!)  which brings me to the creation of this little blog.

Here I'll be sharing the steps all along the way as we work to plan our nerd-tastic wedding on a teeny budget.

I've got a lot of ideas (you know how I love to plan ahead, how much I love a good soiree, and how much I love the Man) to make our day special and so-very-much US.

Since we're footing the bill, I hope to share some tips and tricks I'm learning along the way to stretch our budget, be frugally fabulous, and save money on almost anything without sparing any of the details we love so much.

So thanks for joining me (and the Man.. on the rare occassion) as we share ideas, plans, and inspiration for our big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment